The Cobbs Creek Lines Holiday Railroad will be open for the following dates in the 2022 season:
- Sat Nov 26 from 1PM to 6PM (Grange Winterfest!)
- Sun Nov 27 from 1PM to 4PM
- Sat & Sun Dec 3, 4 from 1PM to 4PM
- Sat & Sun Dec 10, 11 from 1PM to 4PM
- Sat & Sun Dec 17, 18 from 1PM to 4PM
- Thu Dec 22 from 6PM to 8PM (evening hours)
- Wed Dec 28, from 6PM to 8PM (evening hours)
- Sat Dec 31 & Sun Jan 1 from 1PM to 4PM
- Sat & Sun Jan 7, 8 from 1PM to 4PM
The train layout is in the carriage house at the Grange Estate, 143 Myrtle Avenue, Havertown PA 19083.
At Christmas time the Carriage House of the Grange Estate is transformed into the Cobbs Creek Lines Holiday Railroad, a magical land of Lionel and O Gauge trains. Viewers of all ages delight in the immersive, fun-filled and fantastic display of trains. Each year a dedicated group of volunteers assembles to enhance the train display, and each year’s visit brings something new to enjoy!
The trains operate while the Christmas house tours are given. Come see the Cobbs Creek Lines Holiday Railroad and the Grange Estate this year. Train layout admission is free. Mansion tours are five dollars. Donations to support the Grange Estate are always welcome.
The layout in 2017:
The layout in 2015: