The Cobbs Creek Lines Holiday Railroad will be open for the following dates in the 2021 season:
- Sat & Sun Dec 11, 12 from 1PM to 4PM
- Sat & Sun Dec 18, 19 from 1PM to 4PM
- Thu Dec 23 from 5PM to 8PM (evening hours)
- Sun Dec 26 from 1PM to 4PM
- Wed Dec 29, from 5PM to 8PM (evening hours)
- Sat & Sun Jan 1, 2 from 1PM to 4PM
- Sat & Sun Jan 8, 9 from 1PM to 4PM
The train layout is in the carriage house at the Grange Estate, 143 Myrtle Avenue, Havertown PA 19083.
At Christmas time the Carriage House of the Grange Estate is transformed into the Cobbs Creek Lines Holiday Railroad, a magical land of Lionel and O Gauge trains. Viewers of all ages delight in the immersive, fun-filled and fantastic display of trains. Each year a dedicated group of volunteers assembles to enhance the train display, and each year’s visit brings something new to enjoy!
The trains operate while the Christmas house tours are given. Come see the Cobbs Creek Lines Holiday Railroad and the Grange Estate this year. Train layout admission is free. Mansion tours are five dollars. Donations to support the Grange Estate are always welcome.
The layout in 2017:
The layout in 2015: